Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We are happy to answer questions about our services and procedures.
These are a selection of some common questions that patients have. If your question isn't answered here, please contact our office. It's important to us that our patients understand their dental care.
- My tooth broke! How soon can you see me?
- What happens at an emergency dental appointment?
- I brush and floss every day. Why do I need a cleaning?
- What can I do to prevent gum disease?
- What happens during an examination?
- Why do I need x-rays?
- How necessary are dental x-rays?
- How much are dental implants?
- What are the advantages of dental implants?
- Do I have to avoid certain foods with a dental crown?
- Can my entire family see you?
- Will my root canal hurt?
- Is grinding my teeth normal?
- I have a gap in my teeth. Can you fix it?
- Do you see kids in your office?
- Is dental bonding expensive?
- Will whitening my teeth hurt?
- I'm not happy with the appearance of my teeth. What options are available for changing them?
- How long should I wear my dentures?
- Is sedation dentistry safe for everyone?
- Are composite fillings better than silver amalgam fillings?
- Are dental x-rays safe?
- Can I go back to work after my appointment?
- Will my dental extraction hurt?
- What are the benefits of orthodontics?
- How can I help my child prevent cavities?
- At what age should my child have their first dental visit?